Friday 5 June 2020

Cúl Camp Announcement

Cúl Camp Announcement:

Following an update meeting with Cul Camp organizers and discussions with Oola GAA officers and coaching committee, we have decided not to proceed with Cúl Camp this year.

Safety is the top priority and the measures required for Covid related protection would be extremely challenging to implement and adhere to. Additionally, these measures, whilst absolutely necessary, would have taken much of the enjoyment out of the week for the kids.

As the summer progresses, we will continue to  assess the situation and the guidance from Croke Park to see how club activities, and especially games and training can return to normal. 

If you have already booked a place in the camp, you can request a full refund at Cúl Camp Refund Form